The auto stamping industry is getting more and more attention because the industry is continuously developing. In order to ensure that all aspects of auto stamping meet the standards, it needs to be inspected. The corresponding inspection method is basically the same as that of other products. Among many inspection items, the inspection of defects and hardness needs to be emphasized.
There are many forms of defects in stamping parts, including craters, pockmarks, scratches, cracks, wrinkles, deformation, holes and so on. Relevant parts inspection instructions shall be used as controls during inspection. Secondly, special inspection tools must be used skillfully. There are also samples.
As the main material of Automobile Press Parts is die steel, the hardness value of the sample can be determined by testing the difference between its initial speed and the speed after rebound. Moreover, due to the different thickness of the surface layer of stamping parts, the obtained results are necessarily different.
As a professional Welding Parts Suppliers, nbstarlite has a great say in this aspect. We can better meet your needs, so please contact us if you are interested.
As a Welding Parts Suppliers with many years of production experience, nbstarlite today gives a brief introduction to the production process of automobile press parts: stamping parts can be divided into blanking and forming according to the process. Blanking is to blank the required blank from the steel plate according to the shape and development size of the part. This process mainly needs to control the smooth fracture surface and small burrs. The smooth finish of convex and concave line cutting is one of the reasons that affect the smooth finish of the fracture surface of stamping parts. Excessive or too small die clearance will produce burrs. Therefore, designers should determine reasonable clearance according to product characteristics and plate thickness when making stamping dies. In addition, positioning must be accurate when assembling.
Stamping includes bending, stretching, etc. In this process, attention should be paid to cracking and breaking of stamping parts. The bending and cracking of stamping parts may be related to the hardness of the plates used and the radius of the round corners of the dies. If the design allows, the plates with low hardness can be selected or the radius of the round corners of the forming dies of stamping parts can be increased, and the grain direction of the plates should be paid attention to so as to achieve good results.
At present, Automobile Press Parts have been widely used. If you have any demand in this field, don’t miss nbstarlite.
Common Automobile Press Parts include: instrument panel body frame, battery bracket, front module, control box, seat support frame, placenta, fender, chassis cover plate, noise partition plate, rear door frame, etc. The panel of automobile stamping parts is mostly made of engineering plastic abs or abs/pc.
Generally, door trim, instrument panel, bumper and fender are basically made of pp, while engine hood is made of PP plus lead. pc/abs is generally purchased from material manufacturers. Plastic parts are light in weight, various in color, attractive in appearance, good in weight reduction effect, and capable of reducing the weight of the vehicle body itself. Can be recycled and recycled for many times.
In automobile recycling, metal products and the like are mostly not of recycling value because they are too old and rusty. However, plastic products can be melted again and recycled, and basically can be processed again after melting without any harm. Therefore, automobile stamping parts are more and more popular with big people.
As a professional Welding Parts Suppliers, nbstarlite is an expert in this field. If you also have this requirement, please leave a message in our official website. We will contact you in the first time.
With the improvement of people’s living standards, people are spending more and more on automobiles, and the market for Automobile Press Parts is becoming larger and larger. In recent years, automobile stamping parts manufacturing plants are also developing rapidly.
There are many kinds of automobile stamping parts. Nowadays, there are more and more automobile brands and more types of automobiles. Cars can be divided into passenger cars and commercial vehicles, of which passenger cars refer to vehicles with fewer than nine seats (including driver’s seat) and whose main purpose is to carry passengers. Specifically, passenger cars are divided into basic passenger cars, i.e. sedans, MPV models, SUV models and other models such as pickup trucks.
Auto stamping parts is a global industry. It is inevitable for China’s Welding Parts Suppliers to improve their awareness of the pace of international development. Some enterprises that have just tasted the fruits of international procurement have sent quite positive signals. In the future, auto parts companies need to further improve their core competitiveness.
What are the common Metal Stamping Parts
- Automobile parts: mainly include automobile structural parts, automobile functional parts, automobile bed parts, automobile relays, etc.
- Electronic parts: mainly include connecting devices, connectors, brush pieces, electrical terminals, elastic parts, etc.
- Household appliance parts: mainly include all electrical parts, such as color tube electron gun parts, small household appliance parts, various structural parts and functional parts, etc.
IC integrated circuit lead frame: mainly including discrete device lead frame and integrated circuit lead frame etc.
- Motor iron core: mainly includes single-phase series excitation motor iron core, single-phase household motor iron core, single-phase shaded pole motor iron core, permanent magnet DC motor iron core, industrial motor iron core, plastic sealed stator iron core, etc.
- Electric iron core: mainly includes E-shaped transformer iron core, EI-shaped transformer iron core, I-shaped transformer iron core and other transformer iron chips.
- Heat exchanger fins: mainly include industrial heat exchanger fins, domestic heat exchanger fins, automobile heat exchanger fins, etc.
- Other parts: mainly include instrument parts, IT parts, acoustic and camera parts, modern office parts, Bakelite Parts, etc.
Every article we use has its own advantages and characteristics, of course stamping parts processing is no exception, Stamping Parts processing also has its own characteristics, will let us have the need to use it, then let’s understand the characteristics of stamping parts processing:
- The rigidity of parts produced by stamping parts is relatively good. When we produce parts, we all use high-quality steel to produce them. The thickness of steel varies. Punches of corresponding tonnage are used for stamping through the required pressure. Compared with other production processes, the rigidity of parts produced in this way is much stronger. In addition, the internal structure of parts is continuously improved during the whole stamping part processing process, thus greatly improving the overall strength.
- The products processed by stamping parts are relatively convenient to install. During production, we will press according to the drawings provided by you. There will be no surplus parts. It is a major advantage of pressing to produce whatever parts are needed. Therefore, it is very convenient for us to install later.
Of course, there are still many characteristics of stamping parts processing, and we will gradually answer for you in the future development. We hope that through our introduction, if you are interested in this knowledge, you may as well pay attention to us. nbstarlite produces various Plastic Injection Parts for you, and the quality and quality of the products are also guaranteed. If you are interested in this aspect, please leave us a message at once.
According to the source of Automobile Press Parts, they can be divided into three categories: OEM sub-factory parts and self-made parts.
(1) Original parts: refer to the equipment parts matched with the vehicle manufacturer, such as pure brand parts refer to the parts that pass the strict quality inspection of the vehicle manufacturer. Their performance and quality can fully meet the requirements of vehicles.
(2) Auxiliary parts: refers to the spare parts produced by professional spare parts manufacturers that meet the technical specifications of the manufacturer, although they are not installed on the new car together with the vehicle manufacturer, but are produced according to the manufacturer’s standards.
(3) Self-made parts: refers to the spare parts that are produced by the spare parts manufacturer according to the understanding of the auto spare parts standard. The appearance and use effect are similar to those of qualified spare parts, but their technical indexes are guaranteed by the spare parts manufacturer. Whether the parts are qualified or not is irrelevant to the vehicle manufacturer.
Whether the self-made parts are qualified depends mainly on the production technology level and quality assurance measures of the spare parts manufacturers.
The auto stamping parts sold on the market, no matter whether they are auxiliary factories or self-made parts, should pass the quality inspection to meet the requirements of national standards. If you have the demand for the above products, nbstarlite is an expert in this field. As a professional Welding Parts Suppliers, we have accumulated many years of experience in the market. I believe we won’t make you regret it.